Learning More About Green Charter Schools: Exploring Successful Models and Financing Options
This webinar hosted by the National Charter School Resource Center will focus on exploring successful models and financing options for green charter schools. The webinar, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern Time, will feature Jennifer B. Afdahl Rice, senior loan officer at NCB Capital Impact; Amy Laughlin, senior loan officer at the Low Income Investment Fund; and Patrick Anton Ontiveros, director and general counsel at Pacific Charter School Development. The presenters will provide an overview of green charter schools, illustrate successful approaches to building green charters, and discuss opportunities available to charter school leaders for financing their development.
There is no registration fee. Register now.
For questions or additional information, please contact Peggie Garcia, 312-288-7642, or email@example.com.
- Blended Learning in Charter Schools: Reimagining Traditional Models
- Green Schools Development Focus of Resource Center Webinar
- D.C. Charter Schools: Criteria for Awarding School Buildings to Charter Schools Need Additional Transparency
- The Answer Key: How to Plan, Develop and Finance Your Charter School Facility
- Charter Schools: Education Could Do More to Assist Charter Schools With Applying for Discretionary Grants