Illinois Network of Charter Schools: Design Institute
The Illinois Network of Charter Schools (INCS) Design Institute is designed to assist those interested in starting a charter school in the Prairie State. The program includes guided tours of two charter schools, presentations, an evening dinner, and networking opportunities.
The registration fee is $250 per person with a $50 add-on fee for additional members of the same charter star-tup group. All meals during the two-day conference are covered by the registration fee, as well as some lodging expenses for those traveling more then 50 miles.
Registrants are encouraged to read Paving a New Path: A Guidebook for Illinois Charter Public School Development. This resource is provided in the Resource Library and should be accessible on the right-hand side of this page.
- Illinois Network of Charter Schools: 2013 Statewide Charter Conference
- INCS Statewide Charter School Conference
- Accountability and High-Quality Charter Schools: Policies and Practices to Strengthen the Sector
- Facilities Financing for Charter Schools: Exploring Successful Investments and Opportunities for Innovation
- Delaware: Quality Charter School Design