Best Cooperative Practices: Charter and Traditional Public Schools
The conference will present some of the most promising examples of charter and traditional schools working together, leveraging their special attributes, capacities, and know-how to advance our nation's educational effectiveness. The deadline for reduced lodging rates is October 5, 2012.
- Best Cooperative Practices: Charter & Traditional Public Schools Conference Guide
- Best Cooperative Practices Charter & Traditional Public Schools: Proceedings Publication 2010
- Conference on National Best Cooperative Practices between Charter and Traditional Public Schools
- Best Cooperative Practices Between Charter and Traditional Public Schools Conference
- NAPCS Report Identifies Best Practices for Charters' Access to Public Facilities