By Focus Area
By Event Type
Results for Tennessee
- Pre-K and Charter Schools: Where State Policies Create Barriers to Collaboration
July 16, 2015 Sara Mead, Ashley LiBetti Mitchel, Bellwether Education Partners ...
Resource - Niko Letsos - 07/16/2015 - 11:12am - 0 replies
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:04pm - 0 replies
- Seven Charter Schools Win 2013 Green Ribbon Schools Awards
April 22, 2013 Seven charter schools won 2013 Green Ribbon Schools awards, the U.S. Department of Education announced April 22, 2013: Journey School , Aliso Viejo, Cal ...
News - jbray - 04/22/2013 - 12:32pm - 0 replies
- Tennessee Attorney General Questions State's Law on Charter Schools' Use of Foreign Staff
October 15, 2012 An opinion by the attorney general of Tennessee challenges a section of a state law adopted in July 2012 that allows a charter school authorizer to reject a ...
News - jbray - 11/13/2012 - 1:28pm - 0 replies
- Walton Family Foundation Public Charter Startup Grant Program
The Walton Family Foundation The Walton Family Foundation provides up to $250,000 in start-up funds for organizations and founders that can prove that they have the capacity to dramatic ...
Funding - David Blumenthal - 08/15/2012 - 1:31pm - 0 replies