By Event Type
Results for Tennessee
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:04pm - 0 replies
- Seven Charter Schools Win 2013 Green Ribbon Schools Awards
April 22, 2013 Seven charter schools won 2013 Green Ribbon Schools awards, the U.S. Department of Education announced April 22, 2013: Journey School , Aliso Viejo, Cal ...
News - jbray - 04/22/2013 - 12:32pm - 0 replies
- Tennessee Attorney General Questions State's Law on Charter Schools' Use of Foreign Staff
October 15, 2012 An opinion by the attorney general of Tennessee challenges a section of a state law adopted in July 2012 that allows a charter school authorizer to reject a ...
News - jbray - 11/13/2012 - 1:28pm - 0 replies
- Walton Family Foundation Public Charter Startup Grant Program
The Walton Family Foundation The Walton Family Foundation provides up to $250,000 in start-up funds for organizations and founders that can prove that they have the capacity to dramatic ...
Funding - David Blumenthal - 08/15/2012 - 1:31pm - 0 replies
- Charter School Law Changes in Three States Cover Wide Range
Under the act , which takes effect July 1, 2012, a chartering authority may not approve an application if a school plans to rely on “non-immigrant foreign worker H1B or J1 visa programs in excess of ... 1, 2012. In Minnesota, Chapter 239 , signed into law by the governor April 27, 2012, extends ...
News - jbray - 06/23/2012 - 1:55pm - 0 replies
- Tennessee Boosts Charter School Governance Transparency, Restricts Role of Foreign Interests
Press article on knoxnews.com . Under the act , which takes effect July 1, 2012, a ... worker H1B or J1 visa programs in excess of 3.5 percent of the total number of positions,” if operators ... on its school website. The law takes effect July 1, 2012. (State Policy, Charter Operations, ...
News - jbray - 06/23/2012 - 2:20pm - 0 replies
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers 2012 Leadership Conference
Monday, October 22, 2012 - 1:00am - Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 1:00am The National Association of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA) 2012 Leadership Conference will be at The Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. ...
Event - jbray - 06/26/2012 - 4:03pm - 0 replies
- The Building Excellent Schools (BES) Fellowship
fellowship are December 1, 2011, February 15, 2012, and May 1, 2012. Summer fellowships are also available. May 1, 2012 $90,000 ...
Funding - David Blumenthal - 01/18/2012 - 3:02pm - 0 replies
- Tennessee Department of Education: Charter School Application Materials
January 1, 2011 Tennessee Department of Education http://www.state.tn.us/education/fedprog/Charter_Sch_App.shtml This website from the Tennessee Department of Education provides ...
Resource - David Blumenthal - 06/17/2013 - 5:52pm - 0 replies
- Better Choices: Charter Incubation As a Strategy for Improving the Charter School Sector
December 8, 2011 Public Impact ...
Resource - jbray - 01/19/2012 - 2:49pm - 0 replies