Results for Rhode Island
- Pre-K and Charter Schools: Where State Policies Create Barriers to Collaboration
July 16, 2015 Sara Mead, Ashley LiBetti Mitchel, Bellwether Education Partners ...
Resource - Niko Letsos - 07/16/2015 - 11:12am - 0 replies
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:04pm - 0 replies
- Rhode Island NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
May 24, 2013 Ceiling, $50,000; Floor, $1,000 10.912 http://www07.grants.gov/search/search.do;jsessionid=cvrWRBnJTHx4VfJLy62JY0phDnNV... jbray ...
Funding - jbray - 05/01/2013 - 10:55am - 0 replies
- When Charter Schools and Non-Chartered Schools Work Together: A Grant to Encourage Collaboration
April 5, 2013 http://www.ed.gov/oii-news/when-charter-schools-and-non-chartered-schools-work-t... This ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:26pm - 0 replies
- Charter School Exemplary Collaboration Grants Awarded for Projects Totaling $1.2 Million
October 3, 2012 Seven grants totaling more than $1.2 million have been awarded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Charter ... school. This partnership includes: (1) developing a plan to engage Milner parents; (2) improving the ...
News - jbray - 11/13/2012 - 1:44pm - 0 replies