By Focus Area
- Authorizing (9)
- Charter Operations (8)
- Finance & Fundraising (6)
- Research and Evaluation (6)
- Collaboration (5)
- Understanding Charter Schools (4)
- Charter School Policy (3)
- Facilities (3)
- Human Capital (3)
- Blended & Online Learning (2)
- Citywide Strategies (2)
- Special Education (2)
- Starting a Charter School (2)
- State Policy (2)
- Charter Management Organizations (1)
- Charter School Profiles (1)
- Instruction (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Recruitment and Retention (1)
Results for Ohio
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:20am - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:15am - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:10am - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:04am - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:22am - 0 replies
- Resolution of Virtual Charter School Civil Rights Investigation Announced By U.S. Department of Education
November 6, 2013 The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights has entered into an agreement with Virtual Community School of Ohio to “ensure compliance with Section 50 ...
News - jbray - 11/06/2013 - 1:51pm - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:04pm - 0 replies
- When Charter Schools and Non-Chartered Schools Work Together: A Grant to Encourage Collaboration
April 5, 2013 http://www.ed.gov/oii-news/when-charter-schools-and-non-chartered-schools-work-t... This ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:26pm - 0 replies
- Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do;jsessionid=hfqdRJFRYrGGD2C1T0tk0rW4yGch4K... jbray ...
Funding - jbray - 03/28/2013 - 9:11am - 0 replies
- Searching for Excellence: A Five-City, Cross-State Comparison of Charter School Quality
March 19, 2013 Public Impact, Thomas B. Fordham Institute ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:35pm - 0 replies