By Focus Area
- Authorizing (9)
- Charter Operations (8)
- Finance & Fundraising (6)
- Research and Evaluation (6)
- Collaboration (5)
- Understanding Charter Schools (4)
- Charter School Policy (3)
- Facilities (3)
- Human Capital (3)
- Blended & Online Learning (2)
- Citywide Strategies (2)
- Special Education (2)
- Starting a Charter School (2)
- State Policy (2)
- Charter Management Organizations (1)
- Charter School Profiles (1)
- Instruction (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Recruitment and Retention (1)
Results for Ohio
- Fundraising Basics: Developing an Effective Fund Development Program
April 20, 2011 National Alliance for Public Charter Schools ...
Resource - jbray - 11/15/2011 - 6:36pm - 0 replies
- Authorizers Playing Catch-Up With Online Charters, Best Practices Few, Report Says
April 13, 2011 Authorizers responsible for oversight of online and blended learning charter schools “know they have not caught up” with the swift growth in the field and that there ...
News - jbray - 12/05/2011 - 1:03pm - 0 replies
- Best Cooperative Practices Charter & Traditional Public Schools: Proceedings Publication 2010
January 10, 2011 http://www.oapcs.org/files/u115/NBCP_Publicat ...
Resource - jbray - 05/01/2012 - 12:00pm - 0 replies
- National Charter-District Collaboration Conference Proceedings Published
January 6, 2011 A compilation of charter-district collaborative practices that were featured at the September 27-28, 2010, national conference in Columbus, Ohio, is now available th ...
News - jbray - 02/15/2011 - 12:58pm - 0 replies
- Charter Enrollments Reach Record Heights; New Orleans Leads in Market Share
continue to rise.” About 1.6 million students attend nearly 5,000 charter schools in 40 states and ...
News - jbray - 01/03/2011 - 6:03pm - 0 replies
- Exploring Success in the Charter Sector
July 22, 2008 Center on Reinventing Public Education ...
Resource - Anonymous - 12/06/2011 - 12:54pm - 0 replies
- Cleveland CMO, College Developing Teacher Training Program
October 7, 2010 A Cleveland partnership is developing a teacher training program to supply faculty to top charter schools in the inner city. The Cleveland Urban Teacher Residen ...
News - jbray - 10/20/2011 - 5:57pm - 0 replies
- Study: Ohio Needs Charter Law Overhaul, Tougher CMO Oversight
October 1, 2010 A report by Policy Matters Ohio states that weak state law and ineffective oversight have allowed some charter school management organizations in the state to upend established governance standards and, in ...
News - jbray - 11/30/2010 - 3:01pm - 0 replies
- Alliance: Five 'Race to the Top' Winners Have Strong Charter Laws
August 24, 2010 National Charter School Resource Center Five of the 10 winners of the second round of the fede ...
News - Anonymous - 02/11/2011 - 6:23pm - 0 replies
- Fordham Institute 'Conversation' on Authorizing Charter Schools in Ohio
Thursday, August 26, 2010 (All day) The Thomas B. Fordham Institute is holding a discussion about its upcoming book, Ohio’s Education Reform Challenges: Lessons From the Frontline ...
Event - Anonymous - 09/22/2010 - 12:04pm - 0 replies