By Focus Area
- Authorizing (9)
- Charter Operations (8)
- Finance & Fundraising (6)
- Research and Evaluation (6)
- Collaboration (5)
- Understanding Charter Schools (4)
- Charter School Policy (3)
- Human Capital (3)
- Blended & Online Learning (2)
- Citywide Strategies (2)
- Facilities (2)
- Special Education (2)
- Starting a Charter School (2)
- State Policy (2)
- Charter Management Organizations (1)
- Facilities (1)
- Instruction (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Recruitment and Retention (1)
Results for Ohio
- Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools 7th Annual State Conference
Thursday, November 14, 2013 - 1:00am - Friday, November 15, 2013 - 1:00am The 7th Annual Ohio Alliance for Public ... 7000 Kalahari Drive Sandusky, Ohio 44870. Registration for the conference opens May 1, 2013. Visit the ...
Event - Anonymous - 03/14/2013 - 9:51am - 0 replies
- Shuttered Public Schools: The Struggle to Bring Old Buildings New Life
February 19, 2013 The PEW Charitable Trusts ...
Resource - jbray - 04/17/2015 - 2:58pm - 0 replies
- Migratory Bird Conservation in the Upper Midwest
Fish and Wildlife Service This grant program seeks "proposals for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's Upper Midwest Migratory Bird Conservation Program" and focuses on t ...
Funding - jbray - 12/13/2012 - 2:29pm - 0 replies
- Moving Up, Fordham Sponsorship Accountability Report, 2011-12
November 15, 2012 http://www.edexcellencemedia.net/publication ...
Resource - jbray - 07/09/2014 - 10:58am - 0 replies
- Charter School Exemplary Collaboration Grants Awarded for Projects Totaling $1.2 Million
October 3, 2012 Seven grants totaling more than $1.2 million have been awarded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Charter ... school. This partnership includes: (1) developing a plan to engage Milner parents; (2) improving the ...
News - jbray - 11/13/2012 - 1:44pm - 0 replies
- Ohio Education Law, Substitute House Bill 525, Cleveland Transformation
July 7, 2012 http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=129_HB_525 This is Ohio’s Substitute Hou ...
Resource - jbray - 08/15/2012 - 12:16pm - 0 replies
- Ohio Education Law, Amended Substitute Senate Bill 316
July 7, 2012 http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/BillText129/129_SB_316_EN_N.html This is Ohio’s Amend ...
Resource - jbray - 08/15/2012 - 12:17pm - 0 replies
- Conference on National Best Cooperative Practices between Charter and Traditional Public Schools
June 18, 2012 National Best Cooperative Practices Conference The 2012 National Best Cooperative Practices Conference will be held in Denver, Colorado, November 4-5, 2012 and will highlight ...
Case Study - Kathleen Danielson - 08/17/2012 - 11:25am - 0 replies
- Ohio Supreme Court Opinion Rejecting District's Restriction on Future Use of Surplus Facility As School
June 7, 2012 http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/0/2012/2012-Ohio-2447.pdf This is the June 2012 Supreme Court of Ohio decision and opinion that a public school district selling a vacant school building cannot block use of the property for ...
Resource - jbray - 06/08/2012 - 10:24am - 0 replies
- Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools Conference
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - 1:00am - Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 1:00am The 6th annual conference of the Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools will be held in Columbus, Ohio, from October 9–10 at the Columbus ...
Event - David Blumenthal - 06/26/2012 - 3:46pm - 0 replies