By Focus Area
- Charter School Policy (11)
- Authorizing (6)
- Finance & Fundraising (6)
- State Policy (6)
- Facilities (5)
- Special Education (5)
- Charter Operations (4)
- Human Capital (3)
- Research and Evaluation (3)
- Citywide Strategies (2)
- Collaboration (2)
- Leadership (2)
- Understanding Charter Schools (2)
- Charter School Profiles (1)
- English Learners (1)
- Facilities Financing (1)
- Governing Boards (1)
- Starting a Charter School (1)
Results for Minnesota
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:04pm - 0 replies
- Successful Charter Schools
June 1, 2011 http://www2.ed.gov/admins/comm/choice/charter/report.pdf This 2004 report from the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Innovation and Improvement discusses elements of effective charter schools and provides ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:25pm - 0 replies
- 2013 Minnesota Charter School Law Conference
Thursday, August 1, 2013 (All day) Registration is now open for the 2013 Minnesota Charter School Law Conference. Breakout sessions will include the following topics: Special Education Essentials Conflict of Interest: Boards and ...
Event - David Blumenthal - 04/12/2013 - 12:01pm - 0 replies
- Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do;jsessionid=hfqdRJFRYrGGD2C1T0tk0rW4yGch4K... jbray ...
Funding - jbray - 03/28/2013 - 10:11am - 0 replies
- Special Education (Minnesota State Evaluation Report)
district spending of state special education funds increasing 22 percent to $1.1 billion over the same period. The ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:33pm - 0 replies
- Migratory Bird Conservation in the Upper Midwest
Fish and Wildlife Service This grant program seeks "proposals for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's Upper Midwest Migratory Bird Conservation Program" and focuses on t ...
Funding - jbray - 12/13/2012 - 2:29pm - 0 replies
- Walton Family Foundation Public Charter Startup Grant Program
The Walton Family Foundation The Walton Family Foundation provides up to $250,000 in start-up funds for organizations and founders that can prove that they have the capacity to dramatic ...
Funding - David Blumenthal - 08/15/2012 - 1:31pm - 0 replies
- Federal School Improvement Grants Awarded to Minnesota and Nevada; Options Include Charters
June 29, 2012 The U.S. Department of Education announced June 29, 2012, that Minnesota will receive $5.9 million and Nevada will receive $3.5 million to turn around their pe ...
News - jbray - 07/09/2012 - 4:56pm - 0 replies
- Three Leaders, School Named to National Charter Schools Hall of Fame
June 26, 2012 Three leaders and a school joined the National Charter Schools Hall of Fame as part of the 2012 National Charter Schools Conference in June in Minneapolis, Minnesota. ...
News - jbray - 07/09/2012 - 5:16pm - 0 replies
- Charter School Law Changes in Three States Cover Wide Range
Under the act , which takes effect July 1, 2012, a chartering authority may not approve an application if a school plans to rely on “non-immigrant foreign worker H1B or J1 visa programs in excess of ... 1, 2012. In Minnesota, Chapter 239 , signed into law by the governor April 27, 2012, extends ...
News - jbray - 06/23/2012 - 1:55pm - 0 replies