By Focus Area
- Charter School Policy (14)
- Citywide Strategies (10)
- Military Families (8)
- Charter Operations (6)
- Finance & Fundraising (5)
- Human Capital (4)
- Research and Evaluation (4)
- Collaboration (3)
- Facilities (3)
- School Turnaround (2)
- Special Education (2)
- Understanding Charter Schools (2)
- Instruction (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Recruitment and Retention (1)
- State Policy (1)
By Event Type
Results for Louisiana
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:20am - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:15am - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:10am - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:04am - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:22am - 0 replies
- Charter Schools Among Farm to School Program Grant Recipients
November 19, 2013 Farm to School Program grants announced November 19, 2013 by the U.S. Department of Agriculture include at least four projects involving charter schools: ...
News - jbray - 11/19/2013 - 3:29pm - 0 replies
- Charter School Performance in Louisiana
August 12, 2013 CREDO This August 2013 r ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 3:47pm - 0 replies
- The State of Public Education in New Orleans, 2013 Report
July 19, 2013 Cowen Institute for Public Education Initiatives ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 3:56pm - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:04pm - 0 replies
- Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools Annual Conference
Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:00am The Louisiana Association of Public Charter Schools Annual Conference will take place on Friday, September 13, 2013, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Baton Rouge. "The focus is how Louisiana charter ...
Event - David Blumenthal - 07/29/2013 - 9:52am - 0 replies