Results for Idaho
- Pre-K and Charter Schools: Where State Policies Create Barriers to Collaboration
July 16, 2015 Sara Mead, Ashley LiBetti Mitchel, Bellwether Education Partners ...
Resource - Niko Letsos - 07/16/2015 - 11:12am - 0 replies
- A New Frontier: UTILIZING CHARTER SCHOOLING TO STRENGTHEN RURAL EDUCATION
earned a bachelor’s degree. 1 Yet the challenges faced by rural students and their teachers ...
Resource - Alyssa Wagoner - 09/17/2014 - 4:12pm - 0 replies
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies
- Shifting Sands Idaho’s Changing Student Demographics and What it Means for Education
August 18, 2014 J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation and the Idah ...
News - Cassie Maneen - 08/26/2014 - 9:54am - 0 replies