By Focus Area
- Charter Operations (6)
- Authorizing (3)
- Finance & Fundraising (3)
- Human Capital (3)
- Special Education (3)
- Understanding Charter Schools (3)
- Blended & Online Learning (2)
- Charter School Policy (2)
- Collaboration (2)
- Facilities (2)
- Military Families (2)
- Parents (2)
- Research and Evaluation (2)
- Charter School Profiles (1)
- Facilities (1)
- Instruction (1)
- State Policy (1)
By Event Type
Results for Georgia
- Pre-K and Charter Schools: Where State Policies Create Barriers to Collaboration
July 16, 2015 Sara Mead, Ashley LiBetti Mitchel, Bellwether Education Partners ...
Resource - Niko Letsos - 07/16/2015 - 11:12am - 0 replies
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:04pm - 0 replies
- Cumberland Island National Seashore Educational Partnership
Department of the Interior "The National Park Service at Cumberland Island National Seashore is seeking a partner to make use of park resources and facilities to expand its educati ...
Funding - jbray - 05/23/2013 - 5:29pm - 0 replies
- Successful Charter Schools
June 1, 2011 http://www2.ed.gov/admins/comm/choice/charter/report.pdf This 2004 report from the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Innovation and Improvement discusses elements of effective charter schools and provides ...
Resource - jbray - 08/26/2014 - 12:21pm - 0 replies
- Shuttered Public Schools: The Struggle to Bring Old Buildings New Life
February 19, 2013 The PEW Charitable Trusts ...
Resource - jbray - 04/17/2015 - 2:58pm - 0 replies