Results for Connecticut
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies
- Seven Charter Schools Win 2013 Green Ribbon Schools Awards
64 schools honored, as well as 14 school districts that received the inaugural District Sustainability ...
News - jbray - 04/22/2013 - 12:32pm - 0 replies
- When Charter Schools and Non-Chartered Schools Work Together: A Grant to Encourage Collaboration
April 5, 2013 http://www.ed.gov/oii-news/when-charter-schools-and-non-chartered-schools-work-t... This ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 5:26pm - 0 replies
- Charter Schools Among Winners of New 'Farm to School' Grants
November 14, 2012 Charter schools are among the recipients of new U.S. Department of Agriculture grants to link school meal ... Pennsylvania, for project planning, the agency announced November 14, 2012. The first-ever Farm to School ...
News - jbray - 01/10/2013 - 1:08pm - 0 replies
- Charter School Exemplary Collaboration Grants Awarded for Projects Totaling $1.2 Million
October 3, 2012 Seven grants totaling more than $1.2 million have been awarded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Charter ... school. This partnership includes: (1) developing a plan to engage Milner parents; (2) improving the ...
News - jbray - 11/13/2012 - 1:44pm - 0 replies
- Evaluating Teacher Effectiveness in Charter Schools: Exploring Initiatives to Develop and Reward Excellent Teachers
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm Achievement First - Chapter 1 Achievement First - Chapter 2 ...
Webinar - Amanda DeFrancisc... - 09/17/2014 - 4:35pm - 0 replies