By Focus Area
- Charter School Policy (10)
- Charter Operations (7)
- Collaboration (5)
- Facilities (5)
- Citywide Strategies (3)
- Research and Evaluation (3)
- Understanding Charter Schools (3)
- Charter School Profiles (2)
- Finance & Fundraising (2)
- Human Capital (2)
- Starting a Charter School (2)
- State Policy (2)
- Authorizing (1)
- English Learners (1)
- Facilities Financing (1)
- Instruction (1)
- Leadership (1)
- Parents (1)
Results for Colorado
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:20am - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:15am - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:10am - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:04am - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 11:22am - 0 replies
- National Charter School Study 2013
June 25, 2013 Center for Research on Education Outcomes ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:04pm - 0 replies
- Searching for Excellence: A Five-City, Cross-State Comparison of Charter School Quality
March 19, 2013 Public Impact, Thomas B. Fordham Institute ...
Resource - jbray - 07/03/2014 - 4:35pm - 0 replies
- 2013 Colorado Charter Schools Conference
Thursday, February 21, 2013 (All day) - Friday, February 22, 2013 (All day) Professional development opportunities are available for a variety of audiences at the 2013 Color ...
Event - David Blumenthal - 02/11/2013 - 8:05pm - 0 replies
- Denver District-Charter Collaboration Council, 2012 Presentation
January 2, 2012 Best Coop Practices Presentation, Denver 2012.pdf This presentation at the Novemb ...
Resource - Anonymous - 07/09/2014 - 9:59am - 0 replies
- National Charter-District Collaboration Conference Set for November
July 18, 2012 A conference that will highlight the best examples of cooperative practices between charter and traditional public schools is set for November 4-5, 2012, in Broomfield ...
News - jbray - 08/15/2012 - 10:06am - 0 replies