By Event Type
Results for California
- An Analysis of the Charter School Facility Landscape in California
Facility Landscapein California April2015_0.pdf The National Charter ...
Resource - Niko Letsos - 04/20/2015 - 2:37pm - 0 replies
- SPECIAL EDUCATION IN CALIFORNIA CHARTER SCHOOLS: ALL STUDENTS WELCOME
of the persistent myths around special education in charter schools1,2. This study adds to this ...
Resource - ibtissam ezzeddine - 04/15/2015 - 5:20pm - 0 replies
- SFUSD sees record requests for district space from charter schools
January 11, 2015 Laura Dudnick San Francisco's rising number of charter schools are seeking good spaces ...
News - Niko Letsos - 01/13/2015 - 2:05pm - 0 replies
- El Dorado County Charter SELPA | ANNUAL DASHBOARD Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) REPORT OF SELECT STATISTICS May 2013
August 28, 2014 El Dorado County Charter SELPA El Dorado County C ...
Resource - Alyssa Wagoner - 09/17/2014 - 4:12pm - 0 replies
- Portrait of the Movement Report 2014
August 27, 2014 California Charter Schools Association ...
News - Cassie Maneen - 08/28/2014 - 9:23am - 0 replies
- Education Research
addressing more topics. $100,000 - $1 million ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:20pm - 0 replies
- Carol M. White Physical Education Program
U.S. Department of Education The Carol M. White Physical Education Program provides grants to LEAs and community-based organizations (CBOs) to initiate, expand, or enhance physical educ ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:15pm - 0 replies
- Career and Technical Education State Grants
U.S. Department of Education Federal funds are made available to develop more fully the academic, career, and technical skills of secondary and postsecondary students who elect to enrol ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:10pm - 0 replies
- Improving Teacher Quality State Grants
academic achievement. July 1, 2014 ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:04pm - 0 replies
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
U.S. Department of Education This program supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, part ...
Funding - Alyssa Wagoner - 08/27/2014 - 12:22pm - 0 replies